Full refunds will be given through the 15th DAY OF EACH QUARTER (or the 10th day for SUMMER QUARTER) with proof of drop or withdrawal.
Open access codes are not refundable for ANY reason.
- Original receipt/packing slip and Valid Student ID are required for all refunds and exchanges.
- All refunds must be in new, unused condition and must have all original packaging, tags, accessories, labels and paperwork. If item was shrink wrapped a fee will apply.
- Course materials may not be returned after a class has ended.
- Rental course materials follow the same refund guidelines.
- Through the 5th day of each quarter, a processing fee of 15% will be applied to course materials returned without proof of drop or withdrawal.
- From the 6th day through the 15th day of each quarter (or the 10th day for SUMMER QUARTER) , a processing fee of 25% will be applied to course materials returned without proof of drop or withdrawal. After this time no refunds will be allowed.
- Open access codes are not refundable for ANY reason.
- Special start dates: Students enrolled in classes with a posted start date different than the quarter start date will have through the first day of the class for a full refund with a copy of your schedule.
Digital Textbooks purchased from the College Store are non refundable.
General Merchandise and Trade Books purchased from the College Store and refunded within 5 days from the date of purchase with the original receipt/packing slip are eligible for a refund. Clearance merchandise is non refundable. All sales on such items are final.
Defective merchandise will be replaced if returned within two weeks of purchase with original receipt.
Refunds or Exchanges are NOT given on: open course packets; open access codes, career planning packets; batteries; headsets; graduation announcements; blue books; scantrons; Movie, LaserQuest ; and special orders or shipping fees. Once opened stethoscopes or sphygmomanometer; photography supplies; computer software; art/engineering kits will not be refunded or exchanged. Items that have been damaged are not refundable.
REFUNDS ARE ISSUED USING THE TENDER INDICATED ON THE RECEIPT OF PURCHASEback to top